How to make a half fishbone braid dreadlock updo / fishtail updo
This is how you can make a half fishbone braid dreadlock updo your self. Its easy, you only need your fingers and some patience! Its even a nice half updo to do when its messy!
1. Start with pulling all your dreadlocks backwards. If you want a realy nice look take some dreadlock gel to tame all your loose hair.
2. Take up some of your dreadlocks in the front part / crown of your head.
3. Take a dreadlock form the right section, pull it back and cross it over the join the left dreadlock section.
4. Take a dreadlock from the left section , pull it back and cross it over to the right dreadlock section
5. Keep on repeating these steps until you have come to the dreadlock that is infront of the ear.
6. Keep on braiding just the dreadlocks that you have in the braid, dont take up new dreads.
7. When you feel like you are happy with the length of the braid take the longest dreadlock in the braid and wrap it around the braid and tuck it underneath the wrap, this way you make a tie with the dreadlock and you dont need any hair elastic.
You can find a full video on how to make this braid here: