How to make a braid headband of your dreadlocks
A full tutorial on how you can make a braid headband of your dreadlocks can be found in the video below:
You can also find instructions with text and step by step pictures below on this page.
Do you want to learn how to make this easy updo?
1. & 2. Separate a square section at the bottom of your neck, take 3 - 6 dreadlocks depending of how thick you want the dreadlock braids to be.
3. Make a braid of the dreadlocks you selected.
4. & 5. ...and braid all the way down.
6. 7. & 8. Repeat 1. thru 5. on the other side of your head.
9. Push all the dreadlocks in your forehead back, then take one of the braids you’ve just made and put it across the middle of your head.
10. Now take the other dreadlock braid and put it across the middle of your head, like you’ve just done with the first one. Place the dreadlock braids side by side on top of your head.
11. Secure the dreadlock braids underneath your dreads, in the back of your head, with hairpins.
12. Voilà! Now you have a great looking updo =)